We collect personal information when you register, and subsequently use or visit the Website. We also collect additional information automatically about your visit to our website.
We (and third parties acting on our behalf) process personal information collected via the Website for the purposes of:
- Providing and personalising our services;
- Dealing with your enquiries and requests;
- Administering orders and accounts relating to our customers; and/or
- Providing you with information about products and services.
We are committed to protecting your privacy and will not sell, rent or make available your personal information to any other third party, save to the Governing Body or League Administrator of your principal sport(s) unless you have asked us not to do so by clearing the appropriate boxes after logging in or by modifying your profile anytime thereafter.
If you prefer not to receive information about our products or services or those of other organisations which may be of interest to you, you will have asked us not to do so by clearing the appropriate boxes after logging in or by modifying your profile anytime thereafter.
Non-personal information gathered through the Website or through other means may be used for demographic compilations or for statistical research purposes, but the identity of our users will not be disclosed.
Most browsers allow you to turn off cookies. However, switching off cookies will restrict your use of the Website.
Version 3 – September 2007
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small piece of information stored on your computer/device.
- remembering you and your favourites between visits: if you choose that our site ‘keeps you logged in’ we set a cookie so that when you return, we ‘remember’ you, so that you can find things as easily as possible.
- security: all our ‘admin-side pages’, which contain sensitive personal data, are secured using cookies, which are created when you log in. If someone tries to access a secured page without logging in, they are ‘thrown out’ and required to log in.
- web statistics, advertising and other ‘third-party’ purposes: as with many web sites, we use ‘third-party’ plug-ins. These plug-ins do not have any access to your personal data.
Can I use your site without cookies?
No. Our site has web statistics and advertising built in, both of which rely on cookies.
How we obtain your consent for cookies.
How can I remove cookies?
You need to use your computer/device settings.